Friday, June 22, 2007

gotta start somewhere....

So, I've been saying for a few weeks now that I wanted to start a journal. It was something that my social worker recommended when she came for my home visit. Really, it sounded like a great idea. I could write about all the things I had to do and go thru to finally become a mom. I even bought a cute little book, but just couldn't get myself to start writing in it. Then I started thinking. I'm on the computer ALL THE TIME. And, I've been enjoying reading the blogs of others who are in the process of adopting, so I thought I'd start my own. Not only will it be a record of the process for my baby girl to see one day, but it will be a great way to keep my friends and family informed of my progress.

So....here it is. My blog - "and bailey makes three." Anyone who knows me knows that bailey is my cat.

And when my baby girl gets here, there will be three of us. Hence, the name.

Well, I'm gonna leave it at that for this first post. This weekend I'll start writing about my adoption journey so far.

No comments: