Thursday, October 18, 2007

swap meet treasures

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Y and I went to the Head to Toe Women's Expo in Orange County. They had some interesting booths. We bought tea and Y got a cute t-shirt. After that, there wasn't much else that we were intersted in. However, just outside the Expo, was a huge swap meet. Neither of us knew what to expect but we decided to give it a shot. Well, what an experience. We were there for hours in the scorching sun. We went up and down every single aisle. We had sausages and ice cream to keep up our energy : ) Y bought a cool apron with cherries and skulls on it. In the same booth, I find this darling bib.

Instantly, I knew I was in trouble. After buying the bib, I started seeing cute baby stuff everywhere I looked. I ended up leaving the swap meet with the following goodies:

bib and diaper/wipe holder with scottie dogs

terrycloth and cotton burp cloths

silky blanket with Day of the Dead skull pattern (too cool!)

darling asian style dress with butterflies

I can't wait to go back after my baby girl gets here!!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

How cute! I especially love the Day of the Dead skulls. So funky :)