Wednesday, December 5, 2007

new pictures of my munchkin have landed

I got a very pleasant surprise today in the form of an email from my agency. The subject read "Update" so I assumed it was an agency update. But no! It was updated pictures of my munchkin. I can't believe how much she has grown since her referral picture. Her hair is a lot longer (past her ears on the sides) and her face is longer. As a result, she's losing her adorable chubby cheeks. She looks like she has a stuffy nose...poor baby. After staring at the pictures for hours I noticed a couple of things. First, there was a colorful mobile hanging over the cribs in the background. This made me so happy! Also, the same caregiver from her referral pic was holding her. In the referral pic, the caregiver did not look happy. In the new pic, however, she is smiling down at my little one. You could tell she has affection for her.

It kills me to see how much she is changing. I hate to think about everything I am missing. Please let me come get my baby soon!!

No comments: