Friday, September 14, 2007

still waiting...

Well, next week will be 3 months waiting for my referral. They told me it would likely be 6 months so I'm halfway there. I'm still really hopeful that I'll get my referral before Christmas. I've started thinking a lot about the in country process. What exactly do I have to do? When do I get to meet my little girl? What do I need to take with me? What am I going to eat while I'm there?

My agency just started a yahoo group for families adopting from Vietnam. I can't wait to hear from other families using my agency about the process. I'm sure they'll be a valuable source of information. I don't think any of them have travelled yet so they may not be able to answer all of my questions, but I think I'll ask. I'll also send an email to my agency contact, Gail. I hate to bother her but I'm sure she's used to it. What else can a girl do but think while she is waiting for the most important call of her life?

No comments: