Saturday, February 16, 2008

tiny prints

I can't believe it, but I won another blog contest.  One of the blogs that I read each day is Celebrity Baby Blog.  It's got fun stories about pregnant and parenting celebrities.  They even mentioned the hospital I work at recently because it has become quite popular with celebrities!  They also have frequent contests.  About a month ago, they had a contest to win a $100 gift certificate to Tiny Prints.  This is a great online shop for photo cards, announcements and invitations.  I've looked around their site a few times.  I would love to get my adoption announcements from them.  Well, looks like the $100 is going to come in very handy! 

I just have to say how impressed I have been with Tiny Prints.  After I won, Jenny from Tiny Prints sent me an email congratulating me on my adoption and contest win.  I emailed her back letting her know how excited I was about the win and using Tiny Prints for my announcements.  Well, Jenny wrote back and thanked me for the positive comments and said they were looking forward to being a part of my adoption journey.  How nice is that? 

Then, to top it all off, when the gift certificate arrived, it was accompanied by a handwritten note again congratulating me on the win and my adoption.  I can't wait to place my order!!!

tiny thanks

No comments: