Sunday, November 11, 2007

letter of acceptance

So the next step is to accept the referral by signing a letter, scaning it and emailing it back to my agency. I don't have a scanner so I had to go to Kinko's. Let's just say it was an adventure but I got it done. After scanning the letter I went out to run errands. I looked for treats for my baby girl but for some strange reason had a hard time finding anything I really liked. So, I went to the bookstore and bought her a few books: First Book of Sushi, I am a Bunny and Knut: How One Little Polar Bear Captivated the World. So cute!

After the mall I went to Best Buy to buy some things for my new computer. While looking at the external hard drives my cell phone rang. Again, I was quite surprised to see my agency contact's number at 5pm my time. Gail wanted to know if I had a chance to email the letter yet because it was the next day in Vietnam and they were hoping to send my signed letter to Hanoi. (I can't believe how things are moving along!!!) I told her I'd be home in less than an hour and I would get the letter to her asap. I quickly finished shopping, ran home and off went the letter.

I have no idea what happens next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Email me asap, sister :)
kerryanneoreilly@gmail.com
we are with the same agency.