Tuesday, December 9, 2008

lucky girl

My volunteers have been so amazingly generous to Sadie.  One group of volunteers threw me a shower back in January and I was completely overwhelmed by their generosity.  But it didn't end there.  While I was on leave and since I returned, many volunteers have brought me gifts for Sadie.  She's received some great toys, tons of wonderful books and darling clothes.

Yesterday, I received a package in the mail from one of my volunteer knitters.  She lives in Northern California and we have never met.  We communicate via email.  When I opened the package, I couldn't believe my eyes.  She knit this beautiful sweater for Sadie.

003

I am so incredibly lucky to have the support and friendship of the people that I work with.  Sadie is one blessed little girl!

No comments: