Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I600 on its way!!

I received amazing news today.  My agency received my munchkin's paperwork today so we can now file my I600.  This is the last step before travel approval.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!! 

In addition, I learned that I will receive a copy of all of her paperwork.  It will include her birth certificate, police report and any information available about her birth parents.  I can't wait to learn more about my baby girl!

USCIS says it will take up to 60 days to approve the I600 once it is received, but I know that some families have been waiting longer than 60 days since this is a new process.  So far everything in my adoption process has come quicker than expected so here's hoping for a swift approval!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Congratulations! That's amazing news. I hope your approval comes through quickly.