Thursday, January 24, 2008

munchkin's new nickname is lucky

I swear my munchkin is good luck.  I've mentioned that I check many blogs daily and enter various contests.  Well, much to my surprise, I continue to win. 

I've already blogged about the onesie and the Baby B'Air.  Since then, on December 21st  I won a $100 gift certificate to www.naturalpod.com.  I haven't decided what to spend it on yet.  Then, the very next day I won a bib and drooler set from www.febebebe.com.  I chose the cupcake print.

p_bib_cupcakes

Then yesterday I found out I won a pair of shoes from www.seekairun.com.  I chose the Emilie in a size 9. 

240x230_emilie

And finally today, I found out I won a Downtime Sleepy hat from www.downtimebaby.com

sleepyhat-natural-package

How cute is that?  May come in handy on the 20+ hour flight home from Vietnam!

I have never been lucky and never won contests before this.  This is why I am convinced that my munchkin is my lucky charm.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oooh...See Kai Run! I LOVE that brand!