Friday, January 25, 2008

munchkin is 8 months old today

Munchkin is 8 months old today.  I've been thinking about her all day.  (Not that that's new!)  I know they are taking good care of her.  I know they are meeting her basic needs.  But she deserves so much more.  Eight months is too long to be without a mommy.  And it will probably be at least 2 more months before I hold her in my arms.  I hope someone holds her, hugs her and kisses her today.  I wish she knew that I'll be coming for her as soon as possible.  That I think of her every day.  That there are so many people here who love her and can't wait to meet her.  Hold on baby girl.....I'll be there as soon as I can!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow- when you post, you post ;)
all that stuff is so cute! I know the wait is hard, but you are one step closer!