Thursday, August 14, 2008

good news for more families

A few more families from my agency received their approvals today.  Two of the families had acknowledgement dates of November 2007.  They had to wait 10 months to pick up their children.  I have no idea how they made it through the wait.  I'm just so happy that these families will finally be united and the children will get to come home. 

Unfortunately, there are still many families, a large number with babies from Tu Du Hospital, waiting for their approvals.  Let's hope that this week's approvals are a sign that things are finally getting worked out.  All of the waiting families deserve the overwhelming happiness that I am feeling now that Sadie is home!  

UPDATE 8/15: I just learned this morning that at least two of the amazing families I met while in Vietnam received their approvals.  I couldn't be happier for them!!!

No comments: