Thursday, April 24, 2008

new traffic...

No adoption update.  Horrible news article on Vietnam adoptions.  Sadie turns 11 months old tomorrow.  Despite all of this, I am going to post a happy post.

Strange how things happen.  Just this week I added Feedjit to my blog.  It allows me to see where my readers are coming from.  Since I haven't given my blog address to very many people, I don't have a ton of readers, but I thought it would be fun to see where the few are coming from. Imagine my surprise to see that readers were coming from Celebrity Baby Blog today.  What?!  How did that happen?  It seems that CBB blogged about my post about winning the beautiful blanket from them and they linked my blog.  (did you follow that?)  It was quite fun to see my name and 4/12 post on CBB, even if they did say I am adopting from China.  Oh well. 

So, I thought I'd post about the beautiful blanket that actually arrived last week.  It is more beautiful than I imagined it would be.  It is so incredibly soft and special.  It arrived in a box wrapped with green tissue and a ribbon.

april 2008 007

Then, when I opened the box, here's what I found.  Isn't it lovely?  Sadie's gonna love it!

april 2008 009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!