Monday, November 24, 2008

my first tag!

How fun!  I've been reading blogs for a little less than 2 years now and I finally got tagged.  Thanks K!  I'm supposed to post the 4th picture in my 4th file.  So, here goes...

moms pics 004

So, my fourth photo file was actually pics from my mom's camera.  This is me in April 2007 after our big volunteer event at work.  I have to plan and host the entire event for over 280 volunteers, staff and our Administration, so when the event is over, I'm wiped out.  That's me finally sitting down with Pogo, one of our therapy dogs.  He is such a sweet dog! 

It's kind of funny that this would be the pic that would come up since we just had this year's event on Wednesday.  As much as I enjoy getting to celebrate and acknowledge our amazing volunteers, it is always such a relief when the event is over.  Here I am this year!

me and sadie 

I'm supposed to tag 4 people now but the problem is I don't really know who is reading my blog.  I think there are two people who check in every now and again so I'll try tagging Mer (Lulu's mommy) and Sharon.  : )

No comments: