Saturday, January 17, 2009

january 17th pics

You wouldn't know it from these pictures, but Sadie woke up sick.  She's got a horrible cough, runny nose and a slight fever.  We hung out at home today and will probably do the same tomorrow.

Laughing because I'm getting wet from her splashing and squirting.

041

I love the squirting water in this photo! 

038

Here is Sadie checking out my new sleeping spot. 

046

I brought her up here tonight for her bottle around 8:30pm.  She drank most of her bottle then crawled around on the bed for a while.  She finally fell asleep just before 9:30pm and she is currently tossing and turning near my feet.  I'll try to get her in her crib in a few minutes, but wanted to post this first, in case she wakes up and I end up having to go to bed for the night.

And finally, just because...

bailey bathroom polaroid 

No comments: