Saturday, January 24, 2009

january 23rd pics

Well, it happened.  A day went by without a post.  But I don't feel badly because I did take pictures of Sadie and my resolution was to take a picture of her every day and post as many as possible. 

Fact is, I have a very good reason for not posting.  Sadie, though feeling better, was still not quite herself and I was still feeling crappy.  We both fell asleep downstairs.  I then woke up and went up to get my bed ready for the both of us.  On my way back downstairs, I actually fell down the stairs.  I've lived here for 6 years and have never fallen down the stairs.  Never even tripped on them.  But I fell and I fell hard.  I mangled two toes on my right foot.  They were throbbing last night and they're a lovely shade of purple today.  Woo hoo!

Anyway, here are the 1/23 pics.  As you'll see, she's very into dressing and undressing herself these days.  Too funny!

009

011

014

015

017

026

No comments: