Friday, February 27, 2009

february 26th post - packing peanuts...tons of fun!

I was starting this post last night and got interrupted.  Sadie was asleep on the couch next to me and she was coughing in her sleep.  A strange gurgly (is that a word) sound was coming from her.  Then, she lifted her head and threw up all over the couch.  Lovely!  Let me just say she had raspberries and blueberries for dinner and leave it at that!  I picked her up and tried to clean up a bit and then called my folks.  She seemed OK, no fever or other symptoms.  Then, about 30 minutes later, she threw up again; on the other side of the couch.  I am not making this up!  I asked my mom to come over because I knew at this point that Sadie wasn't going to be able to go to school the next day.  So, while my mom was on her way, Sadie threw up again. This time, on the floor.  My poor baby.  She threw up one more time last night and then hasn't done so again.  Thank goodness for that!  She finally fell asleep and I took her up to my room around midnight.  She slept the entire night but when she woke up, she had a fever.  I gave her some Tylenol and went to work.  My mom watched her all day.  She ate a little breakfast and then took a good nap in the morning.  Later, she had some lunch and no more fever.  She had a pretty decent dinner and fell asleep around 9pm.  She's still asleep and I'm praying we are through this. 

Here are the pictures I was going to post last night.  I got something in the mail that had packing peanuts in the box and Sadie thought they were the best thing ever.  They kept her attention for quite a while until she thought it would be fun to dump them out, and I put them away.  I know, I'm a party pooper!

002

004

006

 

No comments: