Tuesday, March 24, 2009

march 24th pic

I totally blew it on the picture taking today.  We got home from work and grandpa came over and took Sadie for a walk.  When they got back I fed her dinner then we changed into jammies, read some stories and got ready for bed.  I just didn't think about taking any pictures until she was already asleep.  So, here is today's pic.  Not very exciting...but pretty cute!

001

Tomorrow Sadie turns 22 months old.  I can't believe how fast time is flying by.  The birthday party plans are coming along nicely.  I've reserved the location, ordered the invites from Tiny Prints (the same company that did my adoption announcements), ordered all of the paper supplies and everything for the goody bags for the little ones and older kids.  I'm having so much fun planning.  Most of my friends have said they'll be able to attend.  I hope the kids from her class will be able to make it.  It will be so much fun for her to have some friends her age to run around with!

No comments: