Sunday, May 4, 2008

i HEART john taylor

425_duran_duran_111407

OK....thinking positive.  The delay in traveling for Sadie means I'm home tonight to go to the Duran Duran concert.  That's right...today's the big day.  Duran Duran at the Nokia Theater downtown.  Second row seats!  I've decided to take a break from email and the listserves today and just have a mellow day.  I'm listening to the new album, tidying up, wrapping a couple of presents and just having a good day.  I need a break from the nightmare that has become my life.  I can't wait to get a new tee (or two) and maybe even one for Sadie.  She WILL love Duran Duran!  I'm taking my camera with me tonight so if I get any good shots, I'll post an update tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there my friend :) I hope you enjoy/ed the concert! I *heart* DD. Big Time. Back to my teenage years, oh yeah.

Julie Cook said...

hi. I just sent you an email. Also, yeah what a great concert eh? JT was always my favorite. :p

Julie