Wednesday, May 28, 2008

118 days

I know.....3 posts in one day.  WTH?  But, I gotta get this out!

Are you freaking kidding me?  I have been waiting 118 days for an approval that CIS reports takes an average of 40 days.  Um....guys, where's mine?  People are constantly asking if I've heard anything and how I'm doing.  My new answer is, "I'm angry."  I'm not just sad anymore.  I'm pissed off.  This is not OK.  CIS should be going to the hospital everyday (if they have to) to resolve this situation.  New petitions should be set aside and cases over 100 days should be a priority.  They should be ashamed of themselves for letting this go on so long.  Clearly, whoever is in charge is not doing their job!  Why aren't my senators angry about this?  What do I have to do to get some help? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

between the birthday post and this one, I'm thinking of you..

Mama Pajama said...

oh...I'm with you and I'm not even at 60.

Your birthday post made me tear up and this post made me angry again.

I'm thinking of you too & sending you a hug.

James and Melissa said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how you feel. There has to be some resolution soon, there has to be.

The Gregs said...

I agree 100%. Sadie and Daniel need to come home.