Monday, May 5, 2008

wild boys

duran duran may 08 041

duran duran may 08 038

duran duran may 08 015

Oh my.....I cannot even describe how great a time we had last night.  Our seats were AMAZING!  The three of us stood and danced through the entire concert.  We were sweating like crazy, our ears were ringing (it was so loud) and our voices were hoarse (from all the screaming of course) but I can't remember the last time I felt that happy.  They sounded great and played some of our favorite songs.  I think my favorite of the night was "All She Wants Is."  When we left I felt like I had worked out for two hours but it was all worth it.  I go to A LOT of concerts and this was by far one of the best EVER.

1 comment:

James and Melissa said...

Wow, it looks like it was great!!! I am glad you had a good time.