Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a rave

I read a lot of blogs everyday.  Most of them are adoption or parenting related.  I don't remember how I found it but one of the blogs I read is Sweet Fine Day.  The blog belongs to a husband and wife in Brooklyn who have 2 darling girls.  They post great pictures of food and occasional recipes.  They are just starting a food business, called Whimsy & Spice, which sells delicious looking cookies, marshmallows and biscotti.  Well, after looking at all the pictures for weeks, I finally broke down and placed an order from their Etsy shop.  I ordered the chocolate, orange and cardamom shortbread cookies and the espresso with dulce de leche brownies.  My order arrived today!

whimsy

In the box with my treats was a handwritten note thanking me for my order (and dedicated blog reading).  The note went on to say that they included a sample of their rose and black pepper thumbprint cookies.  The sample was 6 full size cookies.  Now that's what I call a sample!  So nice! 

I tried the brownie tonight and....OMG.  So yummy.  I strongly recommend you check them out.

No comments: